Here are some easy reheating instructions to make your delivery or take-out experience much better. 🌟Contents:
🍗 Fried Chicken
- Loosely cover your fried chicken with aluminum foil and reheat in a toaster oven/oven for 2 minutes over medium heat.
- Remove foil and heat for 45 seconds.
- Loosely wrap sandwich or burger with aluminum foil and place in a toaster oven/oven for 2-3 mins over medium heat.
- You may remove any fresh vegetables inside the sandwich before reheating to maintain their crispness.
Set aside any garnishes (fresh leeks, bonito flakes, chili, etc)
Transfer noodles onto a microwave safe dish and microwave for 1-2 minutes on medium to high heat with 1 teaspoon of water.
Top with garnishes.
🍛 Rice Plates
Transfer to a microwave safe dish.
Microwave for 1-2 minutes on medium to high heat.
F or fried or breaded toppings, reheat toppings separately in a toaster oven/oven for 1-2 minutes over medium to high heat.
Reheat in a toaster oven/oven for 1-2 mins over medium to high heat.
🥩 SteakIn an oven:
- Preheat oven to 250°F (120°C)
- Lay steak on a wire rack over a baking pan and reheat for 10-15 minutes.
In a pan:
- Sear each side for roughly a minute over high heat in a pan coated with a thin layer of neutral cooking oil.
❓ If you have questions, feel free to reach out and send us a message.